I have a client who offers second-to-none customer service. He’s written guidelines so that service is consistent—he’s named the process and trademarked the whole thing. Pretty neat. But valuable? We’ll see. This same client developed a way to consistently produce the highest quality products in the category. He utilized technology, new processes and training of… Read more »
Month: December 2017
- Vista Metals Case Study: Increasing Intangible Asset Value Assessment to 81%
- Look For Dollar Signs Inside Your Brand Bundle.
- Don’t Sell Yourself Short
- WorthGrowing Launches Unique lnformation Gateway Designed to Help Small to Mid-Sized Companies Grow Their Businesses
- For a better company culture, start an uprising.